The Best Internet Service Providers in Resolute, NU.
Xplore internet service in Resolute NU:
Sat 10 Unlimited
While Xplore may provide service throughout Nunavut, Xplore may only be available in certain areas. Please call this provider or visit their website for more details.
MapleWifi internet service in Resolute NU:
Starting at $159.00 per month for internet service.
MapleWifi offers internet download speeds up to 1 Gbps.
While MapleWifi may provide service throughout Nunavut, MapleWifi may only be available in certain areas. Please call this provider or visit their website for more details.
TravelWifi internet service in Resolute NU:
Starting at $52.00 per month for internet service.
TravelWifi offers internet download speeds up to 1 Gbps.
Data Plan 7 Days - 2 GB
Data Plan 30 Days - 4 GB
Data Plan 30 Days - 8 GB
Data Plan 30 Days - 15 GB
While TravelWifi may provide service throughout Nunavut, TravelWifi may only be available in certain areas. Please call this provider or visit their website for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions for Internet in Resolute, NU
Which provider offers the best internet service in Resolute, NU?
Xplore is the best internet provider in Resolute, NU, with download speeds up to 25 Mbps and pricing starting at $109.99.
How many internet providers provide service in Resolute, NU?
There are currently 3 providers that offer internet service in Resolute, NU.
What providers offer internet service in Resolute, NU.
Xplore, MapleWifi and TravelWifi offer internet service in Resolute, NU.
What is the cheapest internet provider in Resolute, NU?
TravelWifi is the cheapest internet provider in Resolute, NU, with pricing starting at $52.00.
What provider has the fastest speeds in Resolute, NU?
MapleWifi is the fastest internet provider in Resolute, NU, with maximum speeds reaching 1 Gbps.
- Arctic Bay, NU
- Nanisivik, NU
- Grise Fiord, NU
- Pond Inlet, NU
- Taloyoak, NU
- Gjoa Haven, NU
- Kugaaruk, NU
- Cambridge Bay, NU
- Igloolik, NU
- Hall Beach, NU
- Fort Collinson, NT
- Ulukhaktok, NT
- Umingmaktok, NU
- Clyde River, NU
- Bathurst Inlet, NU
- Sachs Harbour, NT
- Kugluktuk, NU
- Paulatuk, NT
- Baker Lake, NU
- Coral Harbour, NU
- Cameron Bay, NT
- Chesterfield Inlet, NU
- Kivitoo, NU
- Rankin Inlet, NU
- Sawmill Bay, NT
- Qikiqtarjuaq, NU
- Cape Dorset, NU
- Wekweètì, NT
- Whale Cove, NU
- Tuktoyaktuk, NT
- Tavani, NU
- Pangnirtung, NU
- Padlei, NU
- Kittigazuit, NT
- Gamètì, NT
Choosing an Internet Service Provider in Resolute, NU? Look for these 10 things:
- Speed: Make sure the provider offers a speed that meets your needs. If you plan to stream videos, play online games, or work from home, you'll need a faster connection than someone who just uses the internet for basic web browsing.
- Availability: Check that the provider's services are available in your area. Some providers only offer service in certain regions or neighborhoods.
- Data caps: Find out if the provider has a data cap and if so, how much it is. If you plan to stream a lot of videos or download large files, you'll want to make sure the data cap is high enough to accommodate your needs.
- Reliability: Research the provider's reputation for reliability. Find out if they have a history of service outages or if they have a history of providing consistent service.
- Cost: Compare the cost of different providers to find the best deal. Keep in mind that the cheapest provider may not always be the best option, as they may not offer the speed or reliability that you need.
- Contract terms: Make sure you understand the terms of the contract, including the length of the contract, the fee for early termination, and any charges for equipment or installation.
- Customer service: Look for a provider that offers good customer service. If you have a problem, you'll want to be able to get help quickly and easily.
- Bundling options: If you're looking to bundle your internet service with other services like TV or phone, check if the provider has these options and if they are cost-effective.
- Additional features: Some internet providers offer additional features like parental controls, security software, or cloud storage. Consider if these features are important to you and if they are offered by the provider.
- Future upgrades: Some providers have plans to upgrade their network in the future, so if you plan to stay with the provider for a long time, it's good to see if they have any plans for upgrades.
Internet Service Providers in Resolute, NU.
Resolute, NU has a total of 3 Internet providers that match your results. There are 2 Mobile providers and 1 Satellite provider in total.
All Internet Providers in Resolute, NU.
|Provider||Type||Max Speed||Starting Price|
Not all plans are available in all areas. May only be available in select metropolitan areas. Pricing may differ in rural areas. Please call the provider or visit their website for more details.